So being a lazy bitch, it was hard for me to get my ass moving again after slacking for so long on my workouts. Here are just a few tips that I’ve learned this week that totally helped me and might get you motivated to :) Stay safe & be healthy! :D
- Sleep in your workout clothes. (Clean ones, obv.) This seriously helped me a ton because you wake up with a reminder that oh hey, you wore these for a reason, time to put that booty to work!
- Do you workout in the morning before your body fully realizes what you’re doing to it. It also really does keep you more energized throughout the day. I worked out every day this week before work except for today - all those work days were 8.5 hour shifts and I was fine. Didn’t work out this morning? Wanted to die at the end of 5 hour shift.
- Move everything/do set up the night before. I do my workouts in the living room when I have to move the coffee table out of the way. Seeing it already done means I have to work out, because putting it back even after I moved it with a specific purpose in mind means I failed for the day.
- If you don’t get your workout done in the morning, move your stuff anyways as in step 3, and when you walk in the door put on workout clothes. Even if you want to relax a little post work, you still have those big physical reminders.
- Realize how these workouts make you feel and how you feel not doing them. Take that in account every time you want to put it off for another day. :)